This is the last piece of the puzzle to our adventure into the analog. We finally present to you, proudly, the TriangleART Zeus MC Cartridge.
Our final product has a very airy sound, plenty of macro and micro dynamics, but at the same time not at all sacrifices the musicality. Bass is very tight, articulate, and plentiful, but not overbearing, and the mid-range will convey that sweetness that will capture the hearts of vocal aficionados with their favorite singers once again.
With the micro-ridge stylus, the cartridge reveals all the details embedded in the grooves of the LP, releasing rich harmonics in each instrument, each airy note suspended in a deep, massive sound stage.
This cartridge will also easily conquer the difficult soft and low level passages as it deep black quiet performance will allow all inner details of the music to be fleshed out, giving the listener a very involving and captivating experience.
The Zeus cartridge also easily conquers the most difficult soft and low-level passages, as its deep black quiet performance allows each hidden detail of the music to be fleshed out and brought more life, giving the listener a captivating experience.
All of our products are designed with care and quality, this cartridge is No Exception. We have put all our Heart and Soul to this last piece of Puzzle in our line of Analog line – experience it and you will truly appreciate our dedications to the Vinyl sound.
- Type: Moving Coil (Dynamic)
- Output Voltage: 0.3mV (3.54cm/sec,1KHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-50KHz
- Channel Separation: 30dB (1KHz)
- Channel Balance: 0.5dB (1KHz)
- Tracking Force: 2.0 gr (20?C-25?C)
- Trackablity: 70um / 2.0gr
- Compliance: 12 x10-6cm / dyne
- Internal Impedance: 4ohm
- Load Impedance: 100ohm
- Coil Wire: 6N Copper with acryo
- Cantilever Material: Boron solid / 0.28mm
- Stylus:Micro-Ridge Solid Diamond
- Contact Radius: 3um x 70um
- Net Weight: 11gr